The Squamish Community Foundation (SCF) is pleased to present the 2023 Impact Report. This is the second annual report designed to highlight the impact on the community from our donor funds, community partnerships, granting and other programs.
Highlights from the report:
- In 2023, the SCF celebrated 20 years of serving Squamish charities, non-profits, students, and neighbourhoods.
- Over $31,600 in Endowment Fund distributions were shared with 13 organizations through SCF’s 2023 Annual Grants program and including two scholarships for local graduating students.
- This year, $17,400 in grant funding was shared with individuals interested in building community through the immensely popular Neighbourhood Small Grants program.
- We administered $98,000 in Community Enhancement Grants to organizations providing important services and activities to some of our most vulnerable community members.
- Funding of $171,000 was distributed to 13 community projects in Squamish through the Government of Canada’s Community Services Recovery Fund.
- In partnership with Community Foundations of Canada and the SCF, Kia Communities in Motion provided $44,250 in funding to the Squamish Nationa Skwxwu7mesh Uxwumixw Valley Garden Project.
- In July 2023, The SCF was proud to release the 2023 Squamish Vital Signs Report.
Donating is a great way to both give back to your community and leave a lasting legacy, please check out the 2023 Impact Report for ways to do so.
We would like to thank our generous donors, big and small, without whom our community impact would not be possible. Thank you to our dedicated Board of Directors, volunteers and committee members for your ongoing guidance and expertise.
And finally, thank you to the passionate community organizations and individuals who work so hard every day to improve the quality of life for all residents in Squamish.
SCF’s 2023 Impact Report- Read and Download Here